Buying on this website means you agree with our warranty policy as stated below:
Our warranty policy is simple and easy:
We offer a 2-year warranty as a standard for all our electronic products. Warranty starts from the date you received your parcel.
Only exceptions are:
DELANCLiP Starter (Gamer) – no warranty on a pulled out cables, the unit been tested, and it is strong enough for normal use. Any pulled out cables are not covered by warranty, which is classified as misuse or accidental damage.
If you experienced the above damage, we have a few options for you as we do care about our customers and can offer you as follows:
- Option 1: You could send us the unit, and we will replace the cable for a small charge of 10 GBP. Then we will post it back for free to you (but using economy delivery services).
- Option 2: We will give you free shipping if you would like to place a new order with us.
DELANCLiP Fusion – the battery is covered with 6 months warranty. In case it fails after that time, we have several options for you:
- Option 1: You could send us the unit, and we will replace the battery for a small charge of 10 GBP. Then we will post it back for free to you.
- Option 2: We could send you a new battery for free; you will be only asked to cover the postage costs kindly. (This will involve opening the enclosure and soldering skills, but we will provide instructions)
- Option 3: We could offer you a 30% discount if you wish to place an order for a new unit.
DELANCLiP Fusion – other issues
If you experience non-battery related issues, please follow the warranty procedure below:
If you need to use the warranty, we kindly ask you to prove the item is faulty by sending an email with a video, or screenshot showing the issue.
Please respond to the order confirmation email, we sent you after your purchase, attaching faulty items. Having order number ready – will speed up the warranty procedure.
Our email address is available for you in the order confirmation, which we always send after purchase.
Do not worry about the shipping costs. If the returned items are definitely faulty, we will refund all your shipping costs as follows:
In the UK – we refund the equivalent of the Signed For – First Class service with Royal Mail.
Rest of the World – we refund you standard tracked services from your local postal services up to 15 GBP.
In all cases, please retain the receipt of your postage costs and provide it via email for a refund.
We are not able to refund costs for non-standard delivery services.
We aim to repair or replace the faulty item within 3 business days from the date we receive it.
Warranty does not apply to a head tracking software – it is a third party application, and we cannot accept any claim due to issues with software setup.