Buying on this website means you agree with our returns policy as stated below:
- If you have changed your mind, returns are accepted within 14 days of the day you received your goods.
- If you like to return unwanted items please contact us before (must be within the 14-day cooling-off period).
- Items must be returned in condition like new, this means it has no signs of use (It must be in perfect condition, clean and not damaged, scratched or bent, dent etc. No velcro buttons are allowed to be left glued in)
- If you return dirty, damaged, bent (this including a bent and then straightened), or scratched items – we will refund only 50% of the particular item original value.
- Insert the packing slip we sent with your order into the parcel so we can identify you. Or include a return authorization code given when you contacted us.
- We suggest tracked service to avoid any parcel loss – we do not take any responsibility if the returned goods will not arrive due to a lost parcel)
- If you sending from outside United Kingdom, make sure you will mark the items as RETURNED GOODS for customs clearance. If you fail to do so, we may charge you back customs fees.
- The buyer covers all return postage and packing costs.
- We are unable to refund any customs charges, they are beyond our control and non-refundable to us even if you return your order.
- There is a £5 (British Pound Sterling) handling + inspection + restoration fee for the returned goods.
- After inspection of the returned items, we will refund the appropriate amount.
- If you send us a parcel without authorisation (contacting us) – we will not be able to refund.