Here is a list of carriers which we offer to ship our products.
We strongly recommend using this carrier!
- Transit times: 3 to 7 business days
- DHL Express is an international courier service, they can carry battery-powered equipment to any place in the World. One of the best courier services on the market. They have SMS notifications, email notifications, as well as redelivery options like a local pickup, or scheduled day. They have their own aircraft fleet which makes them very fast and reliable service, highly recommended.
This is standard, international mail service, it is cheaper than DHL so please expect cheaper experience and much longer transit times. Also expect unforeseen delays or parcel loss (rarely but happens). You can track your parcel provided via email tracking link, when your parcel will arrive in your country there will be information about who is taking over the parcel (usually it will be your local national post service), and you will be able to track it locally with the same tracking number. If you worry that your local postal service is poor, we strongly recommend using DHL instead.
International Tracked, Signed or Tracked and Signed
- Trackable Service
- Compensation cover up to £50 (if lost)
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days, but in reality is around 2 – 3 weeks (also dependent on customs clearence speed)
- Worldwide delivery aim: 5-7 working days, but in reality is around 2 – 5 weeks (also dependent on customs clearence speed)
Above transit times are estimated only and are not guaranteed.
They are also highly dependent on destination.