Buying on this website means you agree with our delivery policy as stated below:
Current order processing time is up to 5 business days, but we try to ship as soon as we can and it usually is within 3 business days.
Everything is in stock.
All our prices are now exclusive of TAX to customers outside the UK. (20% cheaper than in the year 2020)
Remember to check your import tax liabilities with your customs office. You may be asked to pay VAT in your country.
International customers notice:
Due to COVID and Brexit disruptions, delivery times are much longer, especially on the customs clearance stage, and we are unable to respond to emails with the question “When can I expect my order to be delivered?”
Bear in mind that the United Kingdom is now outside of the European Union, so we do not charge taxes to you, (our products are 20% cheaper than in the year 2020). You (The customer) are responsible to check your country import process that includes disbursement fees, import tax and duty. The taxes are charged at the buyer’s country by the local customs office and this is regulated by law which is totally beyond our control. You may receive an email or SMS Text message from the carrier, asking you to pay import tax, It is normal. But please be aware of ongoing scams trying to steal your money using phishing tactics. Please always verify who you are paying to before you commit!
Delivery terms and conditions:
- COVID-19 important note – you, as a Buyer, are responsible for checking if you can receive parcels at your desired delivery address. If the parcel is returned to us because you failed to investigate if parcels can be delivered to your place, we will refund the product costs only, minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- We aim to dispatch your order as soon as we can, we state the actual processing time in our status update bar at the top of this page (your order status will say AWAIT PROCESSING, but this means we are working on your order and it will be shipped no later than the days stated above. When the parcel is shipped, you will receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking number. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact or estimated shipping date. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
- We Ship Worldwide – if you can’t find delivery service during checkout, please report back to us to sort this out!
- We send parcels to the address provided from PayPal, so make sure you choose the correct one as your delivery address.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes or military bases, if the parcel is returned to us due to this issue we will refund you only the product value, but the postage costs minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges) will be deducted so please bear this in mind and please ensure you put your home address in your order.
- We do not take any responsibility if the parcel is returned to us due to incorrect address provided during the checkout or you have not managed to collect it by self from your local pick up after delivery attempt failed. We will refund the product costs only, minus a payment processing fee (around 6%), minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- We do not take any responsibility if you have not monitored your email, or your email provided with the order was incorrect, leading the parcel to be returned to us. We will refund the product costs only, minus a payment processing fee (around 6%), minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- We provide fully tracked services and always send tracking information to your email to allow you to track the parcel progress. If we get your parcel back for no reason, We will investigate to make sure who was responsible for the issue, and we will refund accordingly to the above.
- Prices shown in our online store are exclusive of import taxes and duties.
- You (The customer) are responsible to check your country import process that includes disbursement fees, import tax and duty.
- Any customs duties and taxes which could be added to your parcel delivery are at your responsibility to pay. If you decide to refuse to pay, it will incurr costs listed below:
- 20 GBP Administration fee,
- 25 – 60 GBP for the parcel to be returned to us (depends on where you live),
- your original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund,
- any other costs we may incur like import taxes,
- the refund (if any) will be processed no later than 5 business days from the date we received the parcel.
- We reserve a right to upgrade your selected shipping service if we will see an opportunity to send it faster and safer with other carriers.
(estimated) are as follows:
United Kingdom – 5.99
Tracked services (DHL, Royal Mail): – £10 to £40 – depends on location.
Tracked services (DHL, Royal Mail): – £15 to £40 – depends on location.
When the parcel is shipped out, you will receive an email (it will be sent to your email provided during checkout). Please make sure you do not block automatic emails and check your spam box if you cannot see an email from us.
If your place of living requires Customs Check, please be patient and wait for the parcel, they are not as fast as we are 🙂 and the customs clearance can take from 5 to even 20 days in busy periods like Christmas or Black Friday, etc.
Standard delivery times are as follows:
UK – 1 to 3 working days
Europe – 5 to 12 working days
Worldwide – 6 to 15 working days
please bear in mind there could be a delay if the parcels are sent during the upcoming Christmas or Easter time or other UK Bank Holidays.
In the UK you have a choice of tracked or not tracked delivery service, please note: we do not accept any claims if you chose not tracked service and the parcel has been lost. If you chose tracked service, see point 6 of this document.
For information who will deliver your parcel at your country, please read our country guide: http://www.delanengineering.com/delivery/who-delivers/
We send the parcels (outside the UK) with tracked service only, which benefits of:
Maximum compensation value if parcel lost: £50 (British Pounds)
The tracking number will be advised as soon as the parcel has been sent. Please bear in mind – we cannot take any responsibility for undelivered parcels due to your absence. This is why we provide you with the tracking link. So please monitor it regularly and if it seems the delivery takes too long – contact us immediately. (replay to the order confirmation email we sent to you)
There is a minimal chance the parcel will be lost or damaged as this is priority handling service.
Loss claims should not be submitted until after 20 working days (Monday – Friday) after the due delivery date for items going to Europe, and after 25 working days for Rest of the World. This means we can send replacement or refund only after the mentioned time has passed.
There is up to 90 (calendar) days procedure for the claim process.