Point Tracking Setup – Delanclip Head Tracking
How to setup Delanclip Head Tracking with OpenTrack for precision tracking utilising point tracking model!
- Remove the plastic cap do not twist it as it will rotate the lens and make it out of focus.
- We pre-set the camera focus to be correct, but if you twisted the lens then you may need to fine tune it.
- Plug the camera in the free USB port in you PC
- Wait for the Windows to automatically install the drivers
- Attach the camera using our bespoke made DelanCam1 Monitor clip
- That’s all with the camera! Lets configure your Opentrack!
Opentrack Setup for DELANCLiP
- Download Head Tracking Software:
- Opentrack for DelanCam.zip
- Unzip the files to any new folder of your choice
- Install opentrack (very easy – just follow the installation wizard)
- Run opentrack software
- Navigate to the profile dropdown menu
- Open configuration directory
- Copy our configuration profile DelanCam_v1.ini from the downloaded ZIP to the opentrack configuration folder.
- Go back to the opentrack main window
- Select profile DelanCam_v1.ini
- Here is a short video explaining how to attach DelanClip on your Headphones.
- It shows the Delanclip Starter, but the same principal is for the Delanclip Fusion with the difference that you do not bend it.
- Turn on DELANCLiP and put it on your head
- Press start on the opentrack main window – you should now get a very similar picture as on the screenshot
- Adjust the threshold to fine tune the points – this is only required if your points are faded or barely visible
- Leave opentrack running, and run your game.
- You are now able to look around using DELANCLiP
- If you wish to centre the view press HOME
The above six steps are enough to get you into the head tracking World.
There are more advanced settings available in the opentrack software. They allow configuring more than we covered above. We do recommend to go to the advanced settings when you get familiar with the software.